technology

hey ,
m pursuing my 2nd year Mechanical Engg........i am very much interested in various revolutions taking in this field(e.g. the 6 Sigma Technology in vehicles,etc).........also as the fuel prices r on a rise, building a fuel efficient vehicle is my dream.........
Can u pls suggest me a way of successfully pursuing my interests n how shall i go abt it at this point of time?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i 'v completed my 1yr frm cs branch(uptu)i want to do summet trainings at iits or niits next yr.i wanna know exact procedure,time etc.
Hey all, Need some help in working out what is goin on with my mosfet. Mosfet : IRFB38N20DPBF 200v 44amp N- Channel Its use: It receives a pulse from the...
I just loved the presentation here -> THIRST So, how can each of us save water? 😀
I'm sure this subject is closer to hearts of millions of software engineers out there 😀 You've seen them before - they switch jobs every year for the heck of...
HI everybody i am facing lot of trouble in analyzing electronic circuits can any one suggest any website for basic electronics which can deal lot of transistor circuits.