TCS NextStep Portal Not Opening!

sir i have to register for off campus i am trying from 2 days to register, but site is not supporting for me to register, today is the last day to register what i have to do now

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    nithin krishna
    but site is not supporting for me to register,
    What does that mean? What error are you getting? Always ask your questions by specifying every detail.
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    Registration page is not able to open mam, page
    is loading even if i wait for more than an hour
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    At first I thought you might be facing issue due to internet, but I tested it on a fast connection and I am unable to load the TCS nextstep registration page either.

Here's what I get:

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 2.23.37 PM

Looks like, the TCS NextStep team is facing some technical issue on their end. If anyone is able to log-in please post below.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I waited for a while, and I got this "loading.." sign:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am still unable to open the registration page for NextStep TCS.
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    yes, today is the last date i am facing the same problem from yesterday, what to do now😳
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    the page is like this from 1 hr
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There is nothing we can do, other than informing TCS officials. If you are applying via campus, bring this to the attention of your college authorities (the training & placement cell). They can extend your date of application. If not, contact TCS HR team.
    You can do it here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can also find contact numbers of all offices here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    if you decide to write to them, explain the problem in detail with screenshots.
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    they are no accepting my request to convey
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    mam site just now opened but title selection have some problem..
  • nithin krishna
    nithin krishna
    hii mam, i have completed registereing mam.. i made a cal to tcs toll free no. the said that dont use nextstep portal link that is not working, they said to open campus.tcs.com/campus using that link i have completed my registraton. thank u for the help mam...
  • Amritha046
    Amritha046
    There is an app.TCS Next Step. it is opening all fine. try to register using that app if possible
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Hi all, please try to open the site after 12 am in night. It might work as it worked for me yesterday. And wait minimum of five minutes.
    Its happening from the day before yesterday, I guess there is some glitch in the system.
    Also the Tcs application is working fine.
  • vignesh30
    vignesh30
    I cannot able to open the site.......I registered already waiting to upload my document any one can help
  • Arvind Vashishtha
    Arvind Vashishtha
    Arvind Vashishtha
    I am a fresher and I am searching job , I attend 10 to 12 interview but i am unable to get a job so what should I do
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

As of now, it looks like the portal is still down from desktop, laptop and mobiles. The reason could be that there was a rush of students to fill up the registration form for the #-Link-Snipped-#

I'll request students to update this discussion as soon as the portal is back online.

• kurada krishna priya
    kurada krishna priya

mam ihave to apply for tcs nextstep portal but in the middle the page is not responding what should i have to do

• Shubham Singh
    Shubham Singh

can we register through app 'TCS Careers' as a new user ?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Just in case anyone's in wondering, we've been hearing that the Deadline for the registration to National Qualifier Test has been postponed by 2 days. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Objective of the project: This project “Wireless Mobile phone charger" facilitates charging your mobile phone without wires or any other physical contact of your mobile...
Man's attempts to communicate with probable interstellar inhabitants will receive a new boost this autumn when a set of messages collected globally will be broadcast to stars through space artistic...
Project Abstract / Summary : To design a wearable device to improve women’s security during harassment situations by providing the help to the victim in a faster way than the...
I'm 2015 pass out I'v 50% throughout and looking for job as java developer.I'v done diploma in java but no luck so far. I'm planning for CDAC Aug 2016 batch....
Project Abstract / Summary : To design a wearable device to improve women’s security during harassment situations by providing the help to the victim in a faster way than the...