Task- Design a dream Laptop

Hey Guys, Here is a task for you to go crazy and think out of the box. This involves research and looking into your favourite components and design ONE LAPTOP. You are free to choose any configuration you wish.
Basic Rules: The components you put in should be compatible with each other. All the components you use should be available in the market. The model should be feasible. You cannot post in any laptop model which is premade. So the configuration should be unique. Let us see who can make an epic one.

Here are the requirements you are supposed to fill in:

Type of Laptop (Business/Multimedia/Personal use/Gaming/Lay Audience):
Dream Manufacturer:
Processor:
Graphics processor:
MotherBoard:
Chipset Config:
HDD size:
RAM size:
Display type and size:
Sound system:
Camera specs:
Extraordinary features(min-2 max-4):
Projected Cost:

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Type of Laptop (Business/Multimedia/Personal use/Gaming/Lay Audience):Multimedia,Gaming
    Dream Manufacturer:CSk
    Processor:i3
    Graphics processor:Nvidia Geforce
    MotherBoard:
    Chipset Config:Intel
    HDD size:1TB
    RAM size:2GB
    Display type and size:13"
    Sound system😁olby
    Camera specs:2mp front camera
    Extraordinary features(min-2 max-4):1080p resolution
    Projected Cost:40,000Rs
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    MSI motherboard With AMD processor(not getting name) 8 GB RAM and 1TB HDD with leap motion and frontal camera of 12MP

Sure a good deal for a gamer and best for any user I would say

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are you using Chrome Password Manager? If the answer is 'Yes', do you know that that anyone who has access to your machine can view the passwords you have saved...
NASA says that they're planning to send a robot to Jupiter's Moon called Europa. The photos clicked by Voyager 2 spaceship have given the scientists a 'clear' idea that there's...
We all know that the cloud computing is the next big thing! There are many things that are easier to do in the cloud, but do you think managing the...
Please be patient with this stupid idea.I always wonder about the structures,buildings and science behind it But I want to know how much water get wasted in a restrooms due...
Mobile is the next biggest thing is the software market and already more than 60% of the big business is drifting towards mobile. This makes the mobile testing of the...