T Series T600 Touch Phone Reviews & Price In India

he Cassette company T-Series has introduced a touch screen phone with lot of features. The company has very limited models but has offered them at very economical prices. The latest addition to the family of T Series Phones is the model T600, a touch screen phone. Let's review this phone and find out whether the phone is worth the price.

First Impressions:

[​IMG]

This phone looks nice! Most of the front face is occupied by the full touch LCD screen and three rows of buttons with six keys in each of the first two rows. There's also a trackball and dedicated keys to pick up and end calls.

Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
This phone is a dual SIM phone that supports two GSM SIM cards. There is no support for the CDMA network.

Battery:
This phone has a 1200 mAh battery. With it, you can get the phone to last for at least 3-4 days on regular usage. Many of this phone's rivals have 1500 mAh battery that lasts even longer.

Expandable Memory:
This phone supports up-to 8GB of expandable memory. That means, you can store most of your favorite songs and videos on this card. Plus, you can also backup your data.

Social Features:
This phone comes pre-installed with social networking applications like Facebook and Twitter. Very useful feature if you wish to keep in touch with your friends all round the world.

Multimedia Features:
This phone is a multi-media phone. It has a 1.3 MP camera, that can capture average looking videos and photos. There is also an inbuilt music and video player and also FM receiver. This phone also supports handwriting recognition! The phone also features FM recording, call recording and 'shake' to change the music feature. That is you just have to shake this phone to change the song.

Connectivity:
This is a 2G phone in the world of 3G phones. But don't worry! The phone supports GPRS & WAP to connect to the Internet. Plus the phone has Bluetooth 2.1 to help you connect with other BT enabled devices.

Price & Verdict:
If you're looking for a low-end touch screen phone, the T600 by T Series can be a good choice. The long battery life and 8GB expandable memory are in favor of the phone but the camera is only 1.3 MP. For a price of Rs. 3290/- I'd recommend this phone!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airfone has launched a very basic phone in Indian Market. The model is AF 999, a very basic, dual SIM MP3 Phone that is very light on your pocket. Let's...
Airfone, the Delhi based mobile company is trying to make its presence felt in Indian markets is introducing mobile phones with unique features. The company has already launched a TV...
hi!!! i m a newbie here. Name:shikha (shiks) Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering Location:delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard) interests: robotics,embedded systems. I joined...
Advertisement removed by admin
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please