suspension system

what type of software are used to analyse suspensions for off road vehicles and buggy cars..?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • samhith reddy
    samhith reddy
    thanku friend... can also want mathematical calculations and batabase of information are used to buid suspension sytem to my buggy car.. off road vehicle(sae india baja)..
    can u please say me..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well well I see everywhere ignorant people fighting with other humans in name of religion. Killing thousands of people in name of religion, Killing girls - molesting them in name...
Eurocopter's hybrid copter X3 has two turbo props mounted on short span wings, in addition to the usual rotor system (five bladed), which enables cruise speeds 50% higher than helicopters...
Hello Engineers, While I was surfing the net I found a blog in which English was fluent in all the posts. There are many new kind of words which I...
Gereenindex measures and monitor the progress of consumers from different countries toward environmentally sustainable consumption. This survey results are rolled out by National Geographic society in association with GlobeScan. The...
Just now a friend told me that CDAC's C-CAT Result is announced today. She has a difficulty in calculating the percentile. Did anyone here take C-CAT 2012? What is your...