Survey on Involvement of Multiple Stakeholders in Software Development

Hi there

We are three students from Aalborg University in Denmark, who seek to uncover how the software industry collaborates with stakeholders, in particular multiple, different stakeholders, and how the industry deals with problems related to this during development.

We have therefore created a questionnaire on the subject, and we hope you can spare a few minutes to answer it.

The answers will be used to write an article, and we will provide you with a copy of the final article, if you complete the questionnaire.

Link to the questionnaire:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you for your time.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The last 150 years have seen the most remarkable advancement of technology in history. Electric lighting, cars, plastic, the telephone, and television are all less than 150 years old, while...
Quote: “Everyone in this country should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you to think.” — Steve Jobs You probably also wondered what does it mean, exactly, to...
Want to install a portable dust suction equipment,can any one suggest the speed of the motor required for sucking the dust. Dust is fine lime powder. The capacity of silo...
I'm super new to Elasticsearch and have been finding my way to make search work for the upcoming version of CrazyEngineers. I wish to know from our fellow CEans who've...
We all know there's no easy way to get a job in electrical field, that too in a developing country like India. Let us discuss on valuable experiences and suggestions...