Survey: American Engineers

This survey is only for Americans!

We need help!
We are a group of students from Denmark, and we're making a website as a schoolproject. Our task is to analyse a certain targetgroup and then build a website. Our final goal for the website is to attract engineers from the ICT sector to Denmark and Sweden.
It is important for us to make the website as interesting for engineers as possible.
Therefore we ask you kindly to answer this questionnaire, it will only take a few minutes.
Please help us 😀

You can find the the survey on this link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks...

Thanks Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm Rahul Anand from Kerala, India. Currently doing my Computer Science and Engineering course, the fourth year. I'm interested in programming, designing, blogging and reading. I blog here and...
Campus recruitment are on the upsurge. Lots of final year students are discussing & asking questions about Infosys recruitment process. Can anybody share with us about the the latest Infosys...
1. Explain briefly the various planning surveys to be carried out for planning a highway system for a region. 2. What are the recommendations of Jaykar Cmmittee regarding the road...
TCS is hiring in full swing and visiting campuses for hiring candidates in December - January. Those who are looking for detailed recruitment procedure - here's it: To be taken...
R.C.C Circular Water Tank. Q. 1) The R.C.C. overhead circular water tank has an internal diameter 7.5m and height of wall is 4.0 m. The base slab of tank is...