Super quick poll!

Hi everyone!
I'm part of a team of young developers and we are building an app about a multiplayer quiz.

We'd like your help in choosing a name for the quiz, please answer the poll 😀
Thank you!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I voted for Quizalicious.

What kind of quiz application are you guys developing? Is it for online usage or offline usage?
  • quizjunkie
    quizjunkie
    Hi AbraKaDabra, sorry for the delay. The game will use smartphones as "controllers" and another smartphone for the banker. It's not an online game but will use Internet (mainly for sync heterogeneous devices).
    A truly online version can be introduced in a second time.
    Thank you for interesting, more news next month!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am placed in accenture india and the joining date is dec 7th. I want to know whether its possible to for a mechanical engineer to get into the engineeringg...
CEans, Here's a quickie. Fastest CEan Wins! 😀 Give Me Just The Word. That's It! 👍 ... and get 10 CE Coins!
Hi, A few days back I read the book "The ABC murders" by Agatha Christie. This is a short review of it. In the beginning of the book, the popular...
please can any one give me details about the internships for b.tech 2nd years please.............
HTC Sensation XE Mobile Features: Android Operating System 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) Custom made Beats headsets for extraordinary sound Faster performance in Multi-tasking and web browsing Aluminum unibody construction 4.3 inch expansive...