Super Capacitors can be charged Super fast

Dreamliner Battery problems have thrown up interest in alternatives. Batteries are best charged at moderate currents to prevent overheating , explosion and plain poor efficiency.
Capacitors on the other hand do not seem to have this limitation.
Quote:
Batteries have been getting a good deal of attention lately, thanks to the much-publicized Dreamliner problems and the possibility that lithium-ion batteries played a role in them. The Dreamliner’s troubles have spurred renewed interest in supercapacitors, which, like batteries, can store an electrical charge but can be charged or discharged much more quickly.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi sir,
    am eager to implementation in the market for available ,and try to get in soon. thanks for sharing valuable information...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got an admission in CDAC tica for the course of DIVESD if any other guys got there,u can cont. me by mail. so we can get in cont. &...
suppose if the value of MinLapDiference of the matched images is some value how to find the image is front face,side face or person wearing specs.
how bridge will construct on sea with wooden on low cost
pls suggest me some electronics and communication tech fest namesđź‘Ž
Do you know Apples’ CEO Tim Cook is an Industrial Engineer? How to Do Things better? – That’s all what Industrial Engineering teaches you!​ Industrial Engineering is Techno Managerial Field....