Summer training in embedded technology

i am in B.tech 2nd year pursuing electronics & communication engg. i want to do summer training in embedded technology.
plz anybody who can give me the idea or any reference regarding my training.

Replies

• crazy_man2001
    crazy_man2001
    hi, sivram you must join BISD Labs, New Delhi. they are the best, try at
  • nickslam007
    nickslam007
    Sir,
    i m a btech 3rd year student .. my discipline is electronics and communication.. i live in delhi. i want to have summer training in any company in delhi in embedded or vlsi.. can u plz suggest me some companies name where i can apply for the same. plz mail me the name of the companies on my ID [email snipped]
    thank you
  • arushii
    arushii
    hey,this is arushii here.i am perfectly in the same situation as you are.as you get any information plz let me know.thank you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are Two Institutes here in Baroda They are providing This type of Training.
  • ambdded
    ambdded
    The best use of Summer training is to join a training program of Embedded System Training Institute, this will enable you to really know the Embedded Technology
  • ambdded
    ambdded
    ETPO Delhi arranges Summer training for its members, any one can become member
  • The Engineer
    The Engineer
    I think ThinkLABS (IIT Bombay alumni group) is also offering in cities like Mumbai, Delhi etc
  • madangopal99
    madangopal99
    If you are in chennai Zilogic provides good embedded training for quite cheap. They also provide embedded Linux training. I happened to take the Linux device driver training there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am a newbie in the stock market and wanted to know that is it the right way to earn money. How can I make good money with that?...
#include int main() { int i; printf("Enter 2 numbers\n"); /* Write here few lines of code so that user gives 2 numbers as input(on console) and display the addition of...
Hi frnds i am rohan i am doing mech engg i am in need of animation of francis turbine! can any 1 help me????????????????? plz if anybody having it or...
Hello CEans! 😀 My question would be better understood by the CEans who work in the IT industry, or the ones who get a 'good' amount of important emails 😁...
CEans, I found an interesting puzzle on the Internet here - Puzzle#110 - https://www.archimedes-lab.org/page10b.html The puzzle is as follows - Find the "Professor Gibbus' Angle" below - Difficulty Level: (2/5)...