CrazyEngineers
  • i am in B.tech 2nd year pursuing electronics & communication engg. i want to do summer training in embedded technology.
    plz anybody who can give me the idea or any reference regarding my training.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crazy_man2001

MemberApr 5, 2008

hi, sivram you must join BISD Labs, New Delhi. they are the best, try at <links removed>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • nickslam007

MemberFeb 9, 2009

Sir,
    i m a btech 3rd year student .. my discipline is electronics and communication.. i live in delhi. i want to have summer training in any company in delhi in embedded or vlsi.. can u plz suggest me some companies name where i can apply for the same. plz mail me the name of the companies on my ID [email snipped]
    thank you
    Cancel
  • arushii

MemberFeb 19, 2009

hey,this is arushii here.i am perfectly in the same situation as you are.as you get any information plz let me know.thank you
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberFeb 21, 2009

There are Two Institutes here in Baroda They are providing This type of Training.
    Cancel
  • ambdded

MemberMay 11, 2009

The best use of Summer training is to join a training program of Embedded System Training Institute, this will enable you to really know the Embedded Technology
    Cancel
  • ambdded

MemberMay 11, 2009

ETPO Delhi arranges Summer training for its members, any one can become member
    Cancel
  • The Engineer

MemberMay 29, 2009

I think ThinkLABS (IIT Bombay alumni group) is also offering in cities like Mumbai, Delhi etc
    Cancel
  • madangopal99

MemberMar 14, 2010

If you are in chennai Zilogic provides good embedded training for quite cheap. They also provide embedded Linux training. I happened to take the Linux device driver training there.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register