Summer training help please

hello there ๐Ÿ˜›
myself Rahul from Faridabad, Haryana. I am pursuing b.tech it, 2nd year. i have to do summer training just after the vacations going to be held after 4th sem exams. please help me out about wat i have to? i have been given a training request form from college and its just one. what i have to do to get the training in any company? shuould i have to send the form to the company or what? if i send that form and they reject it then what will i do...? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
please help me guyz๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: summer training help pls

Hey Rahul,

Please dont depress that what happened if they reject your form.

you just give your resume and NOC letter to the company if they are interested and if they are allowing trainee in their company then there is no problem.
    Keep Trying this in other Companies also.
  • rahul_sid
    rahul_sid

that means i have to submit the training request form along with my resume. so should i make photocopies of that form so that i can send it to many companies.? does i have to visit the company or just i have to dispatch the form through mails?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Could you share the contents of the form here? We might be able to help you fill in appropriate information in it.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    yes pls share your form ...besides not by mail ....you need to personally meet up some company personnel.Seek help from your training & placement officer in college in that case.He may can guide you which IT companies are willing for summer training.You can try with HCL ,TCS,CMC
  • siddhantshah01
    siddhantshah01
    I'm Siddhant and pursuing B.Tech (3rd yr-EIE) from Kolkata. I want o make my career in web technology and so I am looking for training in web technology from a reputed firm anywhere in India during this summers(june-august). I've a good grip over HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT & PHP. Pls help and let me know if you have any information about the same.
    Thankyou.
  • rahul_sid
    rahul_sid
    Thanks for your support guyz. now i have understood what i have to do. thanks a million ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›:myparty:
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    always welcome Rahul,we are here to support you ,since we understand you as we too have faced same during ours,but we wasent lucky like you to have a CE'ian beside

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This group is exclusive for CEans with 500+ posts. Following are the official members of CE Silver Club - The_Big_K ash gohm shalini_goel14 raj87verma88 mayurpathak sauravgoswami crazyboy durga xheavenlyx English-Scared...
Hello Guys, Here i am going to Post Some Topics on that you can give the seminar.. Here i will post the some definition of seminar and some work you...
Hey all, its been quite a while since i last visited CE. The last thing i remember something about CE messenger and now i can't even find it ๐Ÿ˜”. Please...
You want to get through a security door, where you have to enter 3 digits as password, where each digit can be any from 0 to 9. The checking mechanism...
HI guys, This is for my friend he is a mechanical engineer we studied together. Now he want to go to Singapore for joining MBA. His preferred universities are James...