Where is CE Messenger?

Hey all, its been quite a while since i last visited CE. The last thing i remember something about CE messenger and now i can't even find it ๐Ÿ˜”.
Please do correct me, if i'm wrong on this. sorry i couldn't contribute on it

Can i get to know, what happened, and why it got stuck?

If we can start it all over again, i'm pretty sure we can and we'll bring it out ๐Ÿ˜ and much better this time !!

If you think you can contribute, we can discuss with good 'ol' K for the arrangements needed.

What do think K !!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: where is CE Messenger??

Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜›

The project is right over here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

We really need your assistance!
  • xero
    xero

AGAIN, Can i get to know, what happened, and why it got stuck?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

I wish I can compress 12 pages of discussions on that thread.. but to put it succinctly, no one is free to implement something of substance, other than MaRo who tested out some server stuff. The rest of us lack experience of programming this sort of thing.
  • MaRo
    MaRo

Xero, latest talk was about tweaking in Pidgin to suit as a CE-IM, I'm pretty sure this will turn into a real CE-IM because I don't think none of us would just copy codes, some CE spirit will be involved, but really I'm busy to hell!

If you can figure out what to use, I can help you, but me alone sadly it may be too slow ๐Ÿ˜”
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Busy?? Everyone is busy, just you need to manage time for it rather than wasting in useless activities. Don't mind anyone- it is fact. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways xero, we heard you have already done some similar project. So you take the initiative and start doing the things for it from today only. My weekends are always ready for contributing in this.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Well, Shalini you'll get a Nobel prize for any moment of time you can catch me free & uselessly wasting time, time for me is exactly divided for 2 programming tasks + the university project & some ridiculous obligatory social conventions!

If you mean these 4 or 5 hours people often catch me wasting them in "Sleeping", you have to know that my intentions have nothing to do with it, it is the biological nature.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Whats actually the problem coming out Maro with IM ...

Xero we have planned CE IM almost 1 years back i remember ,in its ground level...& i confirms that soon you will see Live
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    regarding codes what are the syncronization we are looking for
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    MaRo
    Well, Shalini you'll get a Nobel prize for any moment of time you can catch me free & uselessly wasting time, time for me is exactly divided for 2 programming tasks + the university project & some ridiculous obligatory social conventions!

If you mean these 4 or 5 hours people often catch me wasting them in "Sleeping", you have to know that my intentions have nothing to do with it, it is the biological nature.
    Oh that means I will never be able to get the nobel prize then ๐Ÿ˜› because you are the only person here who is rarely seen wasting even a single sec here.

@Maro don't take me in wrong sense.๐Ÿ˜”
    I just said that point for everyone(including me also) here - who keep on saying they don't have time.

@J2R what can I do this world cannot hear "TRUTH" / "FACT" and I cannot stop from speaking.(my instinct ๐Ÿ˜” ). Anyways will take care of it in future.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    shalini_goel14
    Busy?? Everyone is busy, just you need to manage time for it rather than wasting in useless activities. Don't mind anyone- it is fact. ๐Ÿ˜€
    MaRo

Shaline please be nice while communicating with others...many members are complaining of your words & terms used here...& i will request you to know this fact๐Ÿ˜” & change as par
  • xero
    xero
    I'm really sad to see the above conversations.. all i asked was a few whereabouts of the project and i can already see the pointing and the blame games...

Instead of pointing others just try to know how much have you contributed. Don't expect anything from others..

I would really like, if this thread better ends here.. coz now i got the idea y it never started .. thanks
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    xero
    I'm really sad to see the above conversations.. all i asked was a few whereabouts of the project and i can already see the pointing and the blame games...

Instead of pointing others just try to know how much have you contributed. Don't expect anything from others..

I would really like, if this thread better ends here.. coz now i got the idea y it never started .. thanks
    Dont get dissapointed Xero...try to indulge in the process...its not an apple that will fall as its ripe ...it takes time to develop as par our forum requirement & regarding the blames etc iam really sorry to say that it will happen because its a open forum & we can only suggest to change but we cant impliment that on the cells๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    xero
    Well, I don't see any wrong thing in above conversation. Everyone's perception is different.

Coming to the point of contribution- I guess those people who start such project threads should take the full responsibility rather than commenting and forcing and expecting others right? May be others have interest in much better projects? Right?

Mr xero Sir, We don't have any issues whether you start it or not, because those who have strong will they know how to make ways whether anyone is standing with them or not. OK? You atleast got two(Me and Maro) rather four (Ash & Big_K also by default) to do this project.

Rest is your decisions rather than saying in advance such projects cannot be started. Fight for it, if anyone is coming in your way. Thats it.

PS: Give a try man, things will definitely work some day. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Shalini,
    a small thing to let you know this IM project was discussed initialy by me ,biggie & prateek during my being CEian of month last year ...๐Ÿ˜‰good to see ou all are working towards it...let me know if anyways i can be helpfull

also a small request as hope you discovered from my last posts...
    try to be a bit more nice while communicating with other fellow CE ians ...many are complaining...wish to see you prove all wrong!!
  • xero
    xero
    j2r: thanks for defining "process". I'm not really a process guy. So i guess that rules out for me ๐Ÿ˜. I do agree its an open forum. But the work on the project is going to be closed. Suggestions are always invited, and it'll be responsibility of the moderators and developers to discuss and finalize it ๐Ÿ˜€

shalini: don't address me "sir". Its a term used by slaves for their masters (this was incorporated by Britishers, however its not the same for military/navy/air force) as I'm still a student ๐Ÿ˜€. And as you mentioned "we don't have any issues", i'm sorry but you are wrong, you may not have any but there are a few who have !!
    Fighting is like a rat race, even if one wins, he/she's still a rat.. lol, however it seems you are good at it keep it up !

Thanks for motivation, guys, i really wish you are equally motivated.

Anyway so much for the 'talking' from my side. Please look for updates on CE Labs..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    xero
    And as you mentioned "we don't have any issues", i'm sorry but you are wrong, you may not have any but there are a few who have !!
    Ha ha ha..so you are among those who care for other's also. ๐Ÿ˜ That is the only problem. If you will care for such people, you will never be able to complete such projects man. Ignore them simply.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    xero
    j2r: thanks for defining "process". I'm not really a process guy. So i guess that rules out for me ๐Ÿ˜. I do agree its an open forum. But the work on the project is going to be closed. Suggestions are always invited, and it'll be responsibility of the moderators and developers to discuss and finalize it ๐Ÿ˜€
    u welcome ...Xero regarding any projects we seek help from anyone who can put his innovations rolling for the same..this is the way how we work,beieleve me being an senior member here ,no one can change our strategy that we used to keep forum active & give equal importance to everyone connected to each projects ...if any else problems you are having you can let me know
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Less talk more work.

btw, I really meant no offense to shalini.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You want to get through a security door, where you have to enter 3 digits as password, where each digit can be any from 0 to 9. The checking mechanism...
HI guys, This is for my friend he is a mechanical engineer we studied together. Now he want to go to Singapore for joining MBA. His preferred universities are James...
CEans, So far, we've had lot of discussion on CE projects. The biggest concern everyone has is the number of incomplete projects we have. No one likes that. While successful...
Here is my introduction as per the template set by the forum administrator: Name: Vivek.R Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Cochin,Kerala Occupation: Student(Final semester) Hobbies & Interest: Programming, Web surfing,...
i need som project ideas for doing my final year projects..i hav but its not gud to do n my final yr..im doing my electrical and elctronics eng..if u people...