Suggestion~~~please~~about seminar title question~~please come in take a look

Hello, i am final year computer science student. i need choose a seminar title about IT technology for the inventory management as my seminar title. Anyone of you can give me a suggestion? Thank~~

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from multiple posting on the same topic. You already have started this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q 1: What is a trap and trapdoor in operating system? Q 2: Explain the Buddy system of memory allocation in operating system ? ๐Ÿ˜
Q 1: How can I trace ODBC calls? Q 2: What ODBC conformance is supported by oracle?
Q:A players average score on 4 tests is 85.5. The average of his 3 highest scores is 87, and his two lowest scores are the same as each other. What...
hello all CEns this is a puzzle for you all solve it "two unemployed person started to do a business together they pooled in ther savings. which came to Rupees...
International T-20 cricket world cup has been started in westindies just 4 days ago "yesterday India beat south africa by 14 runs and reached in super 8 round" this is...