International T-20 cricket world cup

International T-20 cricket world cup has been started in westindies just 4 days ago
"yesterday India beat south africa by 14 runs and reached in super 8 round"
this is the thread creating by me for updates of T-20 worls cup
so do paste all updates of T-20 international cricket world cup 2010 over here
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Ausies beat Pakistan...

Looks like Pakistanis can not bean Aussies in any format of the cricket. Meanwhile Awesome last over bowled by M. Aameer of Pakistan. Five wickets (
    including 2 run outs) maiden over. WOW !!

-CB
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Sri Lanka beat Zimbabwe in 7th match of t-20 international world cup by D\L method
    and in another 8th match between west Indies and England ,west Indies beat England
    and move up to ther place in super 8. D\L method played a vital role in this match also
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    newzealand vs zimbabwe ,black caps beat Zimbabwe by 7 runs in another rain affected match of T-20 international world cup 2010
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Super Eight matches started!

England beat Pak and RSA beat NZ!!

Today there is a big match , India Vs Aus.

And SL Vs WI..
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    In super 8 matches :
    England's kevin peterson played a fantastic unbeaten inning over win against pakistan
    and in another match albie morkel of south africa played a little cameo at end of inning which played
    a big role to win over new zealand
    today's big matches India vs australia and west Indies vs srilanka
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    India lost to Australia by 49 Runs. But Rohit sharma played a splendid innings of 76 runs.
    now for India have to win their rest of the mathes against westindies and srilanka to qualify for the semi-final.

And even WestIndies went bad with Srilanka. Mahela Jaywardane played his one of the best inning unfortunetly he missed his century and scored 98.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    India have lost their match against west Indies by 14 runs
    this made India almost out from the race of T-20 world cup 2010
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    @ sherya
    you are very right this is the end of India from T-20 world cup 2010.

What goes wrong with the Indian team?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hey Sushant, India is still not gone completely. If India will win last match by big margin, and pray WI will loose big time. We still have a chance... though its very bleak but you never know... ๐Ÿ˜
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    yes Crazyboy you are very right for India still have change to compete for the semis if India will beat Srilanka by 20 runs and Australia beat WestIndies.
    Hope India will get through the Semis.
    But i think if India beat Srilanka by big margin then Australia will sure lost their match to WestIndies so that India will not qualify for the semis.
    What do you all think?
    Today is the India vs Srilanka match lets see what is going to happen today...Will India win or lost their match to Srilanka.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    In a match of super 8 round Pakistan surprisingly beat south Africa and in another match england beat newzealand .this victory of England over the black caps open the door for pakistan and on the basis of better run rate pakistan qualified for the semi finals along with the england
    and south africa and newzealand out of the race of T-20 world cup 2010
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    India Srilanka match started... Indian batting first

India have an opportunity to become the Phoenix which rises from the ashes as they look to defeat the Lankans by the two magic numbers, 20 or 2.2 overs and then hope for the Aussies to do them a favour by thrashing the West Indies.

-CB
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    India lost to Srilanka by 5 wickets so this would be the end of India from T-20 World cup 2010.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    four teams for the semifinals are
    australia ,pakistan,England and srilanka
    India out from the fight for T-20 world cup 2010
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    In the first semi final of T-20 world cup 2010
    England beat Sri Lanka and made their place in the finals
    this is the first time when England reached into the finals of this format of the game

"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds "
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Awesome Aussies trashed Pak !!!! after heriocs from Mike Hussey , Australia fully deserve the win!! loooking forward to the Ashes of twenty 20
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    I seriously pray that England should win this time..
    It will be usual if aussies win one more time.
    If England wins this time, it will be a history made by them. Looking forward..
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    now in the final England vs Austrailia.
    Its going to be very tough for both the teams to capture the winning title of T-20 world cup 2010.
    and also going to be very interesting.....
    Aussies on fire this time...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    If, peterson will fire than only England have some chances, otherwise it will be all Aussies. ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    History shows aussies have been ruthless in mots of the finals they have played in a World Event!! England better be prepared,may the best team win !!
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Now this time England won his first trophy in the ICC T-20 world cup after defeating the Australia by Seven wickets.
    Its really a great win for England over Australia.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    England Won,
    My doubt was correct, Piterson clicked and Aussies gone.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We need to praise the England bowlers for their performance!

Next they have banked upon most of the chances in the initial overs and got rid of 3 players.

If they had taken all the chances Aus could be allout for very less score!!

Next Michael Clarke is not a person suited for this format who came in No-3 prime reasons for the low score!

And England batting Kieswetter and Kevin done a wonderful job and its a very big win in 17 overs itself ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The average mark obtained by 120 candidates was 35.If the average mark of passed candidates was 39 and that of the failed candidates was 15, how many candidates passed the...
hii guys..aim alvin doin my engg. from rajasthan.....our summer training peroid is starting from 12th may...and im a bit confused between doing d training from a company or doing it...
hiii iam 3rd year mechanical student...i need help in mini project..can u tell me which project is good to do project either production or design or r&ac...can u tell me...
Q 1: What are 10Base2, 10Base5 and 10BaseT Ethernet LANs ? Q 2:What is the difference between an unspecified passive open and a fully specified passive open? ๐Ÿ˜ Study as...
hello respected moderators "yesterday I create a thread for posting the updates of T-20 cricket world cup 2010" in the hobby center section can I also post updates over there...