Suggestion For CCFL Session-III !

Hello Ceans,

After the great response of #-Link-Snipped-#and #-Link-Snipped-#(Crazy Cricket Fantasy League) i am planning to start Session-III of CCFL to entertain our Sport lover Ceans.

So, before i start this one i want to know what other Ceans thinks about this. This Session-III will be on INDIA-SA Test and One Day Series.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I need help of some Ceans too if we are going to start this. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    please let me know godfather what kind of help do you need?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooldudeiet
    please let me know godfather what kind of help do you need?
    Help to manage this Game. like calulating Scores, Updating Team, Checking rules and etc.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys we have to finalize rules before 2nd Test match. so if we are getting some good response then we will start this ASAP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kappsoft Invites Resumes! Join the Kappsoft team to explore the exciting opportunities. We have immediate openings in Chennai, Bangalore, and our client offices in abroad, for the following positions. *The...
ICCOS 2011 - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is to be held on march 17-18th 2011.The National Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is going to be the...
hello can anyone help me in getting VHDL code for encoder, decoder, t,d , rs,jk flip flop thanks
M.P Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College conducts 3rd international level one day conference on innovations in electrical and electronic engineering on 21st january 2011.The aim of this conference is to provide...
The techno-management fest of CEG, Kurukshetra true to its tagline, "The Battle Of Brains" is to be held on feb 2-5,2011.The challenging events add lustre by drawing in enthusiastic participants...