suggestion for books or tutorial

ANALOG CIRCUITS:
characteristics and equivalent circuits(large and small signal) of
diodes,BJT,JFETs and MOSFET simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifier,
biasing and bias stability of transistior and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single and
multi-stage, differential, operational, feedback and power. Analysis of amplifers;
frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal
oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations.
Function generators and wave-shaping circuits, Power supplies.

Replies

• circularsquare
    circularsquare
    1) #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do take a look at these videos from Prof K Radhakrishna Rao of IIT M. I found his treatment of analog circuits very lucid. Of course , these lectures were conducted in early 1990s. So don't expect anything on nanotechnology. But yes, for the topics you have posted his treatment is still very valid.

2) This is a modern treatment on introductory circuit analysis. It won't cover many of the topics you have asked for but it would serve as a very good foundation for analog circuits. The prof's coverage of non linear circuit analysis is very intuitive.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The popular game on ios and android is now available on Facebook. The game got leaked a little ahead of its launch today 😀 .The game was scheduled to launch...
can you suggest me some topic for my final year engineering project in computer field except making web sites.
Here's yet another Scott Adams masterpiece -
i am a second yr student. jus tried doin paper presentation on shotcrete technology. i still doubt if it is being in use in india. i tried comparing cost btween...
Research In Motion aka RIM - the Canadian company behind the first lineup of smartphones has has given up to the Indian Government's demands. The company has finally agreed to...