Suggestion | Create a Table in Post

Is there any BB Code is available to make a Table in our post? i found this type of BB code is available on some forums.

Like if i want to Post the List of the Component used in my project then if i can create the Table in my post then it will make the post attractive.

Is is possible to add that code on CE if it's not already there? 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It would be interesting. I'm not aware of any such BB code. There's a BB code hack that works on vB 3.x but people are reporting that it doesn't work for 4.x versions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Biggie ~

CE has 4.x version?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @godfather: Really good suggestion. I have had a hard time in typing tabular data on the forum. We should try to implement this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, we're on 4.x already. We'll try to have this on CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Yes, we're on 4.x already. We'll try to have this on CE.
    Waiting for next update. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, Here i want to share one small project that i have made for RF communication. I am going to show off the Some Pics i have taken for...
I'm doing B.tech in Electrical & Electronics(3rd yr). I want to earn a handsome salary(around or above 6lakhs). I'm a bit more interested in core sector but the core jobs...
hi , I am a new member in this website and i need help form you , I am in higher Diploma level in electrical , and i have to...
Strategic Acquisition Expands Direct Digital Manufacturing Vision FRANKFURT — 4th May 2011 — Additive manufacturing system maker Stratasys, (NASDAQ: SSYS), has acquired Solidscape, Inc. for $38 million plus certain purchase...
Hello there. Sorry for my english, im from DR. I've been asigned a grade project in college and i need some ideas on how to start. The project is about...