Suggest Songs For Workout @ Gym

CEans,

I see that we've 100% music freaks on CE. I need your help in selecting songs full of 'beats' I can listen during workouts in gym. 😛

I usually listen to 'fast', 'beats & bass full' songs while doing the cardio training. Language of the songs does not matter.

I look forward to your recommendations.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    There is one song by tpain- "low low low". I use it for power-walking.
    Then there is A song by Eminem- "Ass like that"- Good for push- ups
    Bon Jovi's its my life is also a good one
    In tamil there is a melody by A.R. Rahman. It is a melody, but it has a high tempo. I use it for power walk. It is "ennavale". film kathalan.
    'In da club' by 50cents is a good one for push ups too.
    Go for raps a lot. you can get a lot. For me, I have a long long list

When I say for push-ups, I mean for all other gym exercises which have a speed equivalent for push ups, like weight lifting(using weights), sit-ups, squats and others.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For Hindi Songs you can go with any song by Neeraj Sreedhar.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going 😁

Looking forward to more suggestions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I also listen to 'Informer' by Snow. 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'd think any techno or rave song would work great. Also more pop stuff like Calabria by Enur feat would be good. myself, I prefer more fast tempo rock orientated stuff like: Reverend Horton Heat (galaxy 500), Agent Orange (fire in the rain, voices in the night), Iron Maiden. Also, for electronic music I like 8 Bit Weapon (boms away) as all of their songs are made from sampled old 8 bit video games.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks Gohm 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. He passed the first interview, the director did the last interview, made the last...
Hi, What will the charging current do after the laptop battery is 100% charged? I do understand that the battery will no longer be charged. Conservation of energy states that...
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) offers a practice online test. All students are required to activate the link and practice the questions given. TCS has informed that this will definitely help...
Company Name: DET NORSKE VERITAS AS Desired Candidate Profile: • A passion for DNV’s objective to safeguard life, property and the environment • A degree in Mechanical Engineering (60% marks)...
This debate is all about Indian Institutes Of Technology (Now several of them), their contribution to innovation and Indian Technology Scene. The IITs are famous as for producing world class...