Suggest me good tips for placement interview on cse technical...

Hi everyone

I am in 3rd year of CSE in BE. So its high time for me to get ready for the placements.
For this purpose I need good suggestions to get placed in High paid reputed companies.
I have already gone through languages like c and DS,c++,java and other subjects like CO,FAFL,OS,DBMS,ADA etc...

And I feel WEAK in Programming languages and its concepts.
So PLEASE suggest me some good websites or books where I can study myself to strengthen my skills and concepts of programming languages..

KINDLY please do me this favor.

Thanking you all engineers,

With Regards,
Santosh

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-#.

Santosh Totad
    I have already gone through languages like c and DS,c++,java and other subjects like CO,FAFL,OS,DBMS,ADA etc...
    Remember what Bruce Lee said?

bruce-lee-message

Why not make yourself kick-ass in one language than 'just going through' multiple languages? The interviewers will not be impressed if you tell them I know a bit about multiple languages. But they'll be seriously impressed if you show them what you can do in in any language of your choice; say C or Java.

Why not pick up any language of your choice, develop a project independently and add it to your resume? Trust me - the interviewers will love you if you do that and won't be able to reject you.

Santosh Totad
    And I feel WEAK in Programming languages and its concepts.
    So PLEASE suggest me some good websites or books where I can study myself to strengthen my skills and concepts of programming languages..
    No good book will ever make you good in programming. If you really want to be good - then just start working on a project and keep learning things as you face challenges. You may ask questions here on CE (we've awesome experts who'll be happy to help), or refer to any programming book or just search for concepts/doubts on Google.

I'm not sure if I've answered your question; but I didn't want to give you a run of the mill answer. For websites - CrazyEngineers should take care of all your doubts and queries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Curriculum Calendar Tracks Develop Apps for Embedded Android Networking | Testing MIMO Radios | Developing With Embedded Linux Using the Yocto Project Framework | Mastering the Embedded Software Design...
In some other thread I had posted a link to a survey that predicted that more than two billion conventional jobs will be lost to 3D printing and robotics by...
If you see the current sea of startup owners and new born entrepreneurs, you will see that most of them are in their mid-20s, some even younger. It has become...
Tata Motors has announced three new Tata Aria 2014 facelift models with price starting at Rs. 9.95L (ex-showroom, Delhi). Tata Motors continues to be India's largest automobile manufacturer and has...
It is time for engineers and researchers at ISRO as India's Mars Orbiter Spacecraft or Mangalyaan has crossed more than half the distance in its journey on the helio-centric trajectory...