Suggest A Course Which Can Bag Me Good "Work From Home" Job.

Sir,I am a computer engineer graduate but in future i won't be able to do this job due to family problems.So, please suggest me which job is best for me if i won't be able to continue job in company. Is there any course with which i can get best job at home ?

Replies

• siraj.mussafirr
    siraj.mussafirr
    Learn client-side and server-side web technologies like html5,CSS3, JavaScript, PHP, Python and those advanced features porvided by html5. You might sit at home and design/develop web sites, html5 games or some kind of web applications for somone as a freelancer and earn a handsome income. You may also focus in SEO.
    The advantage is that you can study from home itself since unlimited online tutorial are available. This is the best option I could find for you.
    Some other options are Freelance article writing jobs, Product promotion (but chances that you may get bluffed is high if you couldnt find proper clients.
    Choose the best that better suites your environment and situation.Take some time to find the best one. Anyway all the best.. Khuda Hafiz
    Note: Once you choose what to do,it would be good if you can post here what you've chosen 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can earn a lot more than regular salary working from home. There are several ways but the most popular would be -

1. Blogging: Find a niche and start blogging - If your blog gets popular and attracts lot of visitors, you can make a lot of money.

2. Freelance: Offer your services on the Internet - be it coding / designing / copywriting or anything. You can find lot of people willing to outsource work. Check out websites like Odesk, Elance etc.
  • Rehana Thakur
    Rehana Thakur
    thanks sir i know about blog best idea, i know about SEO also

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, Require help in reinforcement detailing of Precast Compound walls. The Details are as below The slab is of size 2.0m x 2.1m 75 mm thick. It will be...
A person who apparently does not wish to reveal his true identity has come forward to say that now some channels on YouTube are about to become paid. In the...
1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow? 2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today? 3> Can India retain...
Windows fans, there's a reason to rejoice. Windows has confirmed the launch of the much-anticipated update to Windows 8 for later this year under the codename - 'Windows Blue'. Just...
Hi I am Geetam Bharadwaj. I am from Electronics and Telecommuication Branch. Presently I am working in Robotics and Automation field. I am with you to gather more knowledge and...