Suggest a course for getting a job in IT

Looking for Software Course for Experience job...

This is Subramanyam. I completed mca in 2016, Now i am looking for experience job for IT side. Please suggest me which course is better in present technology.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You did not mention what IT domain you wish to get into. If you've not made that choice yet, the decision of selecting a proper course is going to be very tough. Here are few of the options you could consider -

1. Software Manual and Automation Testing

If you are not very fond of programming and are not very determined to make a career as a developer - you could look at software testing as a career option. Software testing field has several opportunities for manual and automation testers.

Manual testing is where you manually execute test cases and help improve the quality. Whereas in automation testing, you will have to write code to automatically perform software testing. 

There are several courses available in the market. 

2. CDAC

If you fit in the eligibility criteria - CDAC is one of the top recommendation course you should take. CDAC, itself offers plenty of corses to choose from and if you get admission into any of the top CDAC institute, you can actually have much better chances of getting placed.

Aim to get into a very good institute, with a proven track record of placements. There are plenty of them in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida.

3. Java / .Net Certification Course 

Java and variety of .Net technologies continue to be market favourite. You could opt for Java or .Net certification from any reputed institute.

4. CCNA

CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) could be your choice if you wish to get into networking side of IT career. You should be able to find plenty of information about each of the courses listed above. 

Find out as much information you can. Let us know if you need any help. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I want to build an application that can make payments.The idea is that the merchant and user both should have an account, the merchant can receive payment from the...
I am B tech final year student. I would like to do a project on environmental engineering. I would like to focus on waste water treatment or any other kinds...
I came across this topic last day. Can this be used as a final year project?
WhatsApp has opened up their business API and is now accepting application. Some of the people on social media are talking about their pricing plans. From what I've learned so...
It turns out that CrazyEngineers Discussions app has turned into Place to ask for project ideasCareer related queriesWhile our goal is to help as many engineers, we also want to...