SUDOKU Tips & Tricks

I'm not a SUDOKU fan, however this thread might help many enthusiasts. I invite all CEans interested in Sudoku solving to share tips and tricks and their their record timings with us. 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    SUDOKU requires keen observation of applicable numbers. As we keep on playing we get hold of game.

I have tried to solve SUDOKU puzzle many times. Initially I could not do that. Slowly and slowly I could do that. I improverd the timing to solve this puzzle from the worst 23 min 45 sec to 5 min 33 sec( My record till now). My average is about 8 minutes though.

I normally have 4-5 games of SUDOKU in a day.

I have that game in my mobile and I play SUDOKU.

By the way if its Rubnik's cube Praveen bhai posted a link in Long thread. Please check: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As far as I know, it is a Japanese game. The pronunciation is Su U do ku.

Suu (æ•Â°) means number while Doku (ç‹Â¬) means 'single' or 'single block' (Though the same spelling is used in Chinese too as far as I have learnt). It means that you have to place a number in single block.

Also check information for Latin squares ( I suspect that it is the same game, never played it though).

Just did a fast Google and here is what I found out. Sudoku tips: How to solve Sudoku: The mathematics of Su Doku

Though I would personally recommend learning to play on your own.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    By the way if its Rubnik's cube Praveen bhai posted a link in Long thread. Please check: #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's so cool but it's more easier to solve in actual than online. 😀

I've been answering 9x9 sudoku on newspapers but never finished it.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I always had a special interest in human psychology... Although I never got a chance to pursue it... anyway.. I wanted to share something about this with all the CEans......
hi friends, I am in between my exams and need to find out fast if Mahindra and Mahindra offers internship program or not. (I heard in negative 😭 ) Please...
Hi friends, I was thinking how to make things more sound proof? I learnt some basics when I was in seventh grade which we all know. But can anyone suggest...
A slew of videos on a slew of subjects. GlobalSpec - Engineering Search & Industrial Supplier Catalogs Bioramani
guys i need to design an led torch that works on 1.2 or 1.5v battery. im in need of Design and the circuit.. can anyone help me out with this??