Psychological stages....!!

I always had a special interest in human psychology... Although I never got a chance to pursue it... anyway.. I wanted to share something about this with all the CEans... To start with there are basically 10 psychological stages of human mind...
I will not make this long and discuss all the 10 stages but yeah... there is this "Clairaudience" stage which interests me a lot... Well.. its a bit spooky..!! It is a mental ability by which one can hear things beyond time and space..like the voices of the dead...!!!๐Ÿ˜
There's also "Precognition" , the power of the mind by which it can see images of the future events... also known as the Extra sensory perception...
I would like to know your views and experiences regarding this....๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey i too interested so i usually learn by talking with different people in different modulations
    so we can know what they think on different situations
    as one of my faculty said in some typical jobs interviewers use this strategy in the people
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Mehakrajkhokar
    I always had a special interest in human psychology... Although I never got a chance to pursue it... anyway.. I wanted to share something about this with all the CEans... To start with there are basically 10 psychological stages of human mind...
    I will not make this long and discuss all the 10 stages but yeah... there is this "Clairaudience" stage which interests me a lot... Well.. its a bit spooky..!! It is a mental ability by which one can hear things beyond time and space..like the voices of the dead...!!!๐Ÿ˜
    There's also "Precognition" , the power of the mind by which it can see images of the future events... also known as the Extra sensory perception...
    I would like to know your views and experiences regarding this....๐Ÿ˜€

I am not sure whether these things exists or happen. Or to be straight , i never experienced any of them. But would be more intrested to know about these kind of issues.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @ursplfrnd Yes Some of these things can happen and everyone experience this kind of things in their life as the best example will be when we try to catch a fly which travels at more speed than us, there we will predict the direction of travel of the fly and then we catch it. This might go as prediction but I think it is also a part of that precognition.

but I don't think we can hear the voices of dead beyond time and space.This is also impossible.
  • Mehakrajkhokar
    Mehakrajkhokar
    @dileep k: A very good explanation about precognition... well... as far as I know.... every human being has that, which we refer to as "conscience" ... But there are some people who have this precognition developed to a greater level than others... hence.. the images they can see about the future events... Well.. about clairaudience... the truth I am afraid is never that simple....๐Ÿ˜” We do believe in things that we never see or listen to...like GOD(not for atheists)... But then again.... it's just a belief.... different people with many different views...๐Ÿ˜€

P.S: If you would like to know about some people experiencing clairaudience.... just go through the links below..
    Could I Be Developing Clairaudience? - Psychic and Medium Experiences.
    #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I am in between my exams and need to find out fast if Mahindra and Mahindra offers internship program or not. (I heard in negative ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) Please...
Hi friends, I was thinking how to make things more sound proof? I learnt some basics when I was in seventh grade which we all know. But can anyone suggest...
A slew of videos on a slew of subjects. GlobalSpec - Engineering Search & Industrial Supplier Catalogs Bioramani
guys i need to design an led torch that works on 1.2 or 1.5v battery. im in need of Design and the circuit.. can anyone help me out with this??
These are strictly for fun. 1. L.E.D. Easter Eggs L.E.D. Easter Eggs 2. Charlie Sheen's Warlock Laser Eyes Charlie Sheen's Warlock Laser Eyes 3. Desktop energy seed lamp Desktop energy...