Substitute to Summer Training!!

Hi,
I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream.
I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks. Please let me know that if instead of summer training in any company, i go for certification like MCSE. would it be better
or are there any other certifications that i can do and will help when i try for job!
Please do reply as soon as possible!!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    abhi25_here
    Hi,
    I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream.
    I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks. Please let me know that if instead of summer training in any company, i go for certification like MCSE. would it be better
    or are there any other certifications that i can do and will help when i try for job!
    Please do reply as soon as possible!!
    Hi abhi,
    1. This post was related to your previous thread, so I guess you should continue in that only ok. Be careful next time. If similar thread exists, don't start a new one.😀

2. Go for learning not for certification.(Certificates are just for a + point) ok.

3. MCSE don't have much value. If you want to go for it, then try to focus your remaining B.tech on this side only. ok
  • abhinavchawlac2
    abhinavchawlac2
    mcse is not worth it man

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am trying to design an up down counter circuit which will increment counter when a person enters and decrement when a person leaves a room.but the problem is,how will...
hi friends, please kindly do help me out in a time table generation coding in either jsp or java. thanks in advance ur's boopesh
CEans, Use the registration code CE to enroll for the Great Indian Developer Summit 2009 and get upto 35% discount ! Click on the following link for more information -...
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/12807-special-discount-ceans-gids-09-a.html in this thread.
Hello, Engineers...Here follows an a new IEEE based java-networking project which i'm gng to discuss-----> any one can copy the things...... TOPIC title:Wireless Intrusion detection and new attack model ABSTRACT...