submitt button in php

hello,

i am making a website in php. because this is the only language i am familiar with. and i want to add some attractive buttons in my web sites. but using html only i cant make this happen.

so please somebody tell me how to create some cool looking buttons so that i can add them in my php based website (is it possible to create a button in photoshope and add it on my website ?
if yes then how ?).

thank you..!

Replies

• YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hi manojsinghrana.

I am pretty sure you can create a buton in Photoshop and then use it in a site. Although I am not sure how to go about doing that.
    Another thing you might try is to go to a website that offers free website addons-- like buttons counters and things like that.
    Get one of the buttons for your site and then examine the code and try making changes to it to experiment with how it works and craft it into your own unique button.
    It might be a fun learning experiance. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi manoj,

The title of your post says Submit Button.

Making a submit button is as simple as this:

For using image for a button, use something like this:

// Don't forget to upload the images button2.gif and button1.gif on your server.

The PHP code would look like this:

if (isset($_POST["control_name_x"])) { // form submitted code } ?>

• manojsinghrana
    manojsinghrana
    tanx abrakadabra
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can also do same by using css

check it out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am trying to develop a small project for Content Based Video Retrieval (CBVR), based on the YCbCr components of the frames of the video. I've tried reading the...
THIS FILE SHOWS THE DIFFERENT SYSTEMS ABOUT STEAM TURBINE, FROM ALSTOM COMPANY AT ASBUILT PROJECT IN EGYPT. ​ Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM.pdf for more...
Here u can share ur personal experience of Technical round also make the Query to solve
DMK leader and former communications minister A. Raja, has been summoned by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with the 2G spectrum. Can someone explain what exactly was...
OM Nanotech is a semiconductor company promoted by two non-resident Indians, who announced the launch of the first 'made in India' memory modules and flash product brands. These brand names...