Strictly for hostelers!!!!!!!

All of us who had a chance to be at hostel would have experienced those beautiful memories. The memories include happier birthday’s , cultural , Hostel day, and many fights. My hostel is where I found my real power, strength and weakness. It helped me evolve to a real man. I learnt the meaning of real friendship, fake friendship, sharing and adaption to new environment. I fear that this is going to end as I am now pursuing my final year B.E Automobile Engineering. Though my hostel lack basic amenities, I still prefer hostel over home for the sole purpose of enjoying the real world-my world where I am free to explode. All will have to go on to the next part i.e. job , marriage, children ,etc. So I dedicate my fruitful happenings of my life to my dear Hostel.2013-09-07 20.44.55

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah you are right !

hostel life is quite different and enjoyable in its own right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had surfed over the net for New car releases in Frankfurt and I am tired of counting the cars.So I had made a decision to post some cars which...
Most popular inventions were never done intentionally, the reason being no one at that time was actually gunning for those. X-rays, Ink-Jet printers, Microwave ovens and many more were results...
Hi, I'm currently working on a project which requires the usage of microcontroller and I need help. The project's objective is to read current(ampere) from vehicle electrical system and activates...
Blackberry has today launched a new smartphone called the Blackberry 9720. The new backlit QWERTY keypad featuring smartphone has 2.8 inch screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Alongside the 35-keyed...
I would like to know technical reasons on : - Why Minix (Mini-Unix) FS was needed to develop Linux ? - Why there is still Minix support in Linux Kernel...