Stribeck curve

I am interested to know more about the Stribeck curve and how it correlates to fluid developement and refinement of chemicals. I know the curve relates friction between load bearing surfaces as related to film thickness and ratio of surface roughness of the chemical. How does this relate to chemical design? How does traction coefficient play a role? let's discuss and thanks for any info!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Uni. of Tennessee is offering a master of science degree online in reliabilty and maintainability engineering. www.engr.utk.edu/rme
Hi Guys, It's really strange that we don't have a CE wallpaper so I decided to make my own CE wallpaper, please check it out!!!! and comments please.......... 1) CE...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...sk-questions-dr-mike-foley-bluetooth-sig.html Important Links you should go through before you ask your questions - Bluetooth.com | Mike's Blog Bluetooth.com | Spokespeople Biographies -------------------------------------------- The deadline is May 29, 2009. No...
CEans, We are extremely happy to present you with the opportunity of lifetime! Dr. Mike Foley, Executive Director of Bluetooth Special Interest Group has agreed to answer our questions for...
I'm looking for some assistance with tensioning of guy wires on communication towers. Specifically in regard to adjusting for temperature. As some may know, initial tensions are usually set at...