Steve Wozniak Is Totally 'Wireless' For Internet Connectivity. You?

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes. That made me think how long it will take me to be complete wireless for Internet connectivity?

The answer I got is: I don't know! The mobile companies are yet to get the 3G right and already are in a hurry to move to the 4G race. I'm yet to have reviews of how 4G is working for people (in India); so I think I'm still 4-5 years away from being completely wireless for Internet connections. What about you?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is worth noting that once you become famous (I mean really famous in the tech world), your every sneeze is a hot cake for journalists and next it becomes the talk of the town. 😲

But this news is different. Simply because you will wonder how does he stream HD movies from the iTunes store? The only answer is by stealing Wi-fi from his neighbours. 😁
    When we had landlines, we thought we would never give them up for cellphones. But eventually we did.
    I think this transition is going to take a little more time, but it is bound to happen.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kaspersky CTO Nikolai Grebennikov has mentioned that the Apple's operating system, OSX is 'really vulnerable' to attacks and claimed that Apple has invited the security company to help them enhance...
The morse test is a test conducted to determine the power developed in each cylinder in a multicylinder ic engine. first the the power developed by all the cylinders together...
Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Structural, Computer ... are all just labels that an engineer gets after graduating as an engineer. But in fact, an engineer is just an engineer capable of...
can anybody give a clear explanation about 'r' and 'l' value error in c.....
https://view.email.globalspec.com/?j...11175&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe2015797d600274751c72&r=0