Status of campus placements in your college

Folks,

I'm wondering if companies have started recruiting in colleges. The campus recruitments were frozen for almost a year because of the economic recession.

Any update on the status of campus recruitment in your college?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Do what you want to do!!!

Check your interests , you will find the way...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @76: Please stay on the topic. "What to do?" can be discussed in different thread on CE Forums.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    hello! Iam in 3rd year in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of technology, rohini, delhi, affiliated to GGSIPU University.
    The Indian Army was here in our college 2 weeks before... had recruited 22 among which, no one was from CSE.
    sad
    :-(
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    campus placement scenario is improving as par Times Of India today.IIM all over is having a good entry for corporate giant like JPMorgan,Reuters Financial ,etc.That gives a sense that improve in the corporate domain is happening.IIT & other premier Tech schools is also having good organizations coming up to hire aspirants with High salary package...wait & have a little more patientce ...you will be next one...believe me guys
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    In our college compro visited and hired 2 peoples,from IET lucknow
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    placements are expected only in jan in our college....
    seniors are keeping their fingers crossed.....
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    today the abu dabi based "al tayyar " (a construction company) came to recruit the final years.the pay package is 50,000/-and they are provided accommodation and transportation.
    seems to be a good package.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    cool civilprincess.๐Ÿ‘
    in our college CTS came for placements and 290 students were placed in two days.๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Positive answer from me,

I am really happy that almost 3/4 th of the current final years(in CSE) have been placed in various companies.

CTS,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS,CORDY,INAUTIX where few of the companies which visited my college.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TCS recently hired about 30 final year CS/IT graduates at RKNEC Nagpur, I was informed.
  • dazzling
    dazzling
    I am in D.Y.Patil College of Engg,pune. I think campus placements are going to regain its frequency as companies are coming in our college. today one construction company named Billi Morea has come to our college.and on 21st godrej company for construction engnrs will be coming.but what to do if we dont come into criteria of companies?
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    vishnu priya
    Positive answer from me,

I am really happy that almost 3/4 th of the current final years(in CSE) have been placed in various companies.

CTS,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS,CORDY,INAUTIX where few of the companies which visited my college.
    so many people placed so soon....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    but isn't it a rule in TN that placements are to be done only during the last sem....:?:
    anyway wishes to those who are placed.....๐Ÿ˜
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    in my college maqsoft has came and picked 12 student then essar steel came picked 11 students ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    cooltwins
    so many people placed so soon....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    but isn't it a rule in TN that placements are to be done only during the last sem....:?:
    anyway wishes to those who are placed.....๐Ÿ˜
    Of course, they are in their final semester.๐Ÿ˜’
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    what i mean't was the final sem just began right?
    i just appreciate the speed
    anyway here in chennai the sem just began and its just 2 weeks into their last sem and placements have just begun....๐Ÿ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    how about posting the Interview dates if it can be attend by other ceans before interview date in ce-events section?
  • archanar88
    archanar88
    vishnu priya
    Positive answer from me,

can you help with details of codys company selection ,tests pattern and tips to clear the tests of the same company, as it is coming for recruitment to our college. (If possible can i get the mail address of anyone selected in Cordys company).
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    last week INFOSYS came to our campus and 123 out of 250 got placements and in next week TCS is coming....
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    500+ students placed so far...

major recruiters were CTS (200+ students ) , infosys ( 150 students )
    looks like campus placements are good after all this year...๐Ÿ˜€
  • kingsly
    kingsly
    I Am in Mookambigai college of engg, trichy, tamilnadu, India.14 of our college guys and 56 of Saranathan college of engg are placed in INFOSYS last week.
  • Smell Smoke
    Smell Smoke
    In our college they took 69 students to infosys.altogether 86 or some students were recruited then .
    Last month for EEE and mechanical department L&T came,Hope it goes up like this
    This s for Karpagam college of Engineering Coimbatore
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    Infosys (14th)
    Sun Guard (21st)
    Accenture (23rd)

Companies so far in our campus
    i.e K. J. Somaiya (Vidyavihar+Chunnabhatti)
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Recently, TCS conducted campus interviews in PIET, Nagpur (my college) and hired 26 students.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    rajivtiwari
    Infosys (14th)
    Sun Guard (21st)
    Accenture (23rd)

Companies so far in our campus
    i.e K. J. Somaiya (Vidyavihar+Chunnabhatti)
    offcampus??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've got this wall mounted air-conditioner remote control which takes one 6v 105mAh (2LR44 type) battery. Damned remote consumes the battery in about two months (sometimes less than 2 months)...
There we go and sit with Forbes, Harward Blogs, New Scientist et al. . Well, what do I say, just look here: Interviews and Publications about Stephen Wolfram: Some Verbatim...
Folks, Lot of our members have started receiving joining dates from the companies that hired them. I'm thinking it would be great to know fellow CEans who'll be joining the...
I use blogger but I find some shortcomings in it. What do you prefer, WORDPRESS or BLOGGER?
hey there guys can someone please help me out. I am using the ccs ide and compiler to carry out a project. As part of the project i need to...