Startups By Your Friends

I feel sad to see the lack of awareness and willingness among engineers about entrepreneurship and starting new companies on their own. I thought of collecting information about the lesser known start-up companies started by your friends or friends of friends.

Tell us about them and if you know what they do, share it with us. We'll be happy to talk to those guys and bring them on CE to share their experience with the rest of us.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have a friend who has a start up!

Will email you the details, If I post it would be more of an advertisement here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you feel too tired to drive after a long day at your office or if you are simply too lazy to put your hands on the steering wheel, then...
CEGONSOFT is continuously spamming CE Forums and I want to make CEans aware that the companies that spam forums and ignore our warnings should be banned. I'd never trust a...
sir, can u plz send me a final year project related 2 microcontroller..........on my mail
Hello friends, Many a times you must have heard of valves many times. ever wondered what a valve is?Let us talk what a valve is with reference to an engine....
Hi friends, many times we hear "My god you got 75+ %,How do you study?" like comments.And we ask them what was your studying technique? So I want to start...