CrazyEngineers
  • ish_nalini
    ish_nalini

MemberOct 13, 2007

Startup with project

Hi all,
    I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 15, 2007

ish_nalini
    Hi all,
    I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please
    First of all, Chill! You have a bunch of Crazy Engineers from all over the world to help you with your project. 😀

Let me help you with the basics. I'm assuming that you want to develop a software (correct me if I'm wrong).

The first step would be coming up with an idea. If you do not yet know what to do, search for various project topics on CE (use the search feature).

Answer following questions -
    Is it a hobby project or a part of college curriculum?
    Tell us about skill set.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register