View Feed
group-icon
Startups & Business
Global Startup Community: Entrepreneurship is hard - Let's help each other succeed in business.
536 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ish_nalini
ish_nalini • Oct 14, 2007

Startup with project

Hi all,
I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 15, 2007
ish_nalini
Hi all,
I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please
First of all, Chill! You have a bunch of Crazy Engineers from all over the world to help you with your project. 😀

Let me help you with the basics. I'm assuming that you want to develop a software (correct me if I'm wrong).

The first step would be coming up with an idea. If you do not yet know what to do, search for various project topics on CE (use the search feature).

Answer following questions -
Is it a hobby project or a part of college curriculum?
Tell us about skill set.

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -