Startup Village In Kochi - Top IT Companies Join Hands To Draw Bluprint

Disappointed with the disappointing entrepreneurship scenario in India, Top IT companies in India including Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, Microsoft, HP, Dell and others are joining hands to draw a blueprint for the upcoming 'startup village' in Kochi. The 'startup village' is an interesting concept that will house ~1000 startup companies. While US has over 2000 incubators, China has 1000, India only has ~65 startup incubators.

The IT companies will plan to aid startup companies grow and find their relevant markets in the coming years. The company representatives will meet up in Infosys campus in Bangalore this month.

Do you think such initiatives will have a positive impact on entrepreneurship in India?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking for responses 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What will the startup village provide for?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A diesel engine power plant as most of you may know, is used in hilly areas where power requirement is low and where there are no grids. it is also...
Almost everybody here in CE love engineering. but there might be some situations which really perplex you ? what are they ? for me it is when the graphs do...
Hi Crazy Engineers!!!😀 I doing a project for a windmill company. I would like to know are there any sensors to measure the voltage and current generated from the windmill...
blowers, centrifugal fans, and rotary air compressors . are they the same machine with three different names, or are they three different machines with their own unique functions ? as...
Google has acquired the Sparrow mail app. The sparrow mail app is a popular app available on both OSX and iOS. Here's an email from the CEO - Hello, We're...