startup program of online bidding

hello all ,
I want to know what are the basic techniques of online bidding or how we can make appropriate quote?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    daljeet singh guru
    hello all ,
    I want to know what are the basic techniques of online bidding or how we can make appropriate quote?
    Could you please add more information about what exactly you are planning to do? Are you planning to setup an online bidding system or submit your quote/bid to an existing proposal?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Celkon has announced a new budget friendly touchscreen smartphone for Indian markets - Celkon Millennia Q5K. Priced at only Rs. 5222, the phone is a Godsend for those who want...
Hi, I have gained admission into the MS Electrical Engg with specialization in Automation and Control at NUS ,Singapore which stands 22nd in the world university rankings. I also have...
Hello guys, I am a fresher and have hardly any idea about CTC breakup terms. Can someone explain it to me in Layman's terms. Take this one for an example....
hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society
Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...