Stages of Procrastination - Being lazy is Bad

Procrastination often leads to crisis. Check this:

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @AKD: I read POMODORO technique for procrastinators. It was originally posted by you only. Why don't you write a short 2 paragraph article on it and post it?

@Others: Give your opinion on "How to stop procrastination."
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Write in a paper in bigger size "Dont Procrastinate" and stick at your desk.

I am sure it helps.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    English-Scared
    Write in a paper in bigger size "Dont Procrastinate" and stick at your desk.

I am sure it helps.
    How about in wall or ceiling of your own room???
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Maria : Yeah it will work ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i dont know, as long as i don't feel something is dead important somehow i procrastinate, whatever i do infact even if i wirte down things to do with priority ( importance), the ones with least importance go the next day TTD :-s
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have a plan for everything and make sure you follow it.. That's what I am doing... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    AbraKaDabra
    Procrastination often leads to crisis. Check this:
    With great difficulty I have overcome this. After all at my age if I procrastinate, it may be too late. Of course it would not matter to the procrastinator then.
    There is an interesting FREE e-course "Roadblocks to Creativity"
    Procrastination is one of such blocks and is covered in this course.

Available here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One way to solve the problem of procrastination is to write all your to dos on PAPER (capitalized intentionally). Writing on your computer, mobile, tablet doesn't work. Writing with your own handwriting on a piece of paper does the magic. Try it.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hahahaha all are going well even i am lazy this doesn't work at me
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    haha Yeah for me too It will not work. Even if I try all my energy will sap out for writing the Do's and Don'ts in paper. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yahooo I am a Procrastinate. ๐Ÿ˜
    Dude, there's nothing proud in it, it is actually bad... You have to overcome it... But yeah, still I haven't overcome! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Praveen sometimes if we accept the things that we can't overcome by night it will at least keep us positive so that we might overcome it some day. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Note : There's a saying

If you want to win you must accept defeat. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Yes, not only saying it, but we have to follow it too... Right?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Praveen Yeah as my signature reads the same.(remove in the world.)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof.Abhiram Ranade, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the Overview of Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Feel free to ask your doubts and please contribute your views...
Prof.Abhiram Ranade, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of Framework for Algorithms Analysis in Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Feel free to ask your doubts...
Prof.Abhiram Ranade, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of Asymptotic Notations in Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Feel free to ask your doubts and please...
Prof.Sunder Vishwanathan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of Algorithm Design Techniques - Basics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Feel free to ask your...
Prof.Sunder Vishwanathan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of Divide And Conquer in Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Feel free to ask your doubts and...