Spurthi 12 at SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram on Feb 3, 2012

Spurthi 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.

It is a two day national level technical symposium prodigiously heralded by Computer Science and Engineering students to enhance technical and soft skills of young engineers and with the vision of providing a common platform to the budding Indian talent to match their wits with their international counterparts.

It presents those venturing beyond the normal jobs on overview on the myriad of opportunities and possibilities out in the fields like management higher education and entrepreneurship.

The participants all over India had the benefit of diving into the knowledge of Android in the prestigious workshop during the day.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.spurthi12.com/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    February seems to be the most favorite month for event organizers 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xeuron 12 is a Bio Medical Techfest organized by Thodomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai. It is the first ever biomedical techfest conducted by any biomedical college in India. Its aim...
hello people, well i just did my 1st blog. i want you all to read it and give your frank reviews.. 😀 visit :
Almost all thermal power plants around the world using coal as fuel are based on principles of Rankine cycle. Maximum cycle efficiency is 40 to 42%. The heat transfer between...
Coal (Natural resource ) deposits are depleting day by day as the major guzzler of coal are thermal power plants using coal as a primary fuel. Countries which have mismatch...
When we know the principle of `Storage for rainy day’., ,electricity was also stored for portability, emergencies, and remote application. Latest technologies are improving the capacity of batteries. However, storage,...