SPO 1460 management system

I am currently installing two SPO 1460 nodes and would like to create a dcn management system via SDH dccM channels so as to manage the nodes remotely from a single management station through the management ports of one of the nodes.I am able to configure the router ids of each of the nodes,loop back interfaces, dccM channels and the management ports.I am able to access both the local and remote nodes via the lct port of one of the nodes. The challenge in this case is accessing the remote node via the management port of one of the nodes. Attached please find the experimental setup and somebody to assist to overcome the challenges mentioned.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone suggest very useful, computer related websites that we can use regularly? CrazyEngineers is of course one of the best website for every engineer in the world.
Hello, I need to know about Proxifier or application that connects vpn with socks/http proxy and how to design the same ?😁
Name😛raJal B Deshmukh *Engineering Trade:Information Technology Location:Nasik,Maharashtra,India *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: Programming *Aim in life: To become Best in d World *I joined CrazyEngineers because:I think this is Great...
What are the actual details the architect provides to a structural designer in case he wants to prepare key plans, site layout plans, floor plans, elevations and sections etc? regards,...
i am a young African who has this dream of one day becoming a big civil engineer and i will or i am very happy to meet people who will...