Spice's Nexian NV-45 Launched In India - All About Its Features And Pricing

Spice Mobiles has launched its new low-budget Android smartphone with the 'Nexian NV-45' in India which is being sold online via Flipkart. Indonesia-based Nexian was acquired by the Spice Group in 2011 and has very few smartphones under its portfolio. With NV-45, it hopes to target the young consumer base in India which loves the new pocket friendly gadgets. Available in two colour variants - Black & Grey, the Nexian NV-45 is priced at Rs. 3799. Let's take a look at its top specifications.

nexian-nv-45-spice-smartphone
Featuring a 4.5 inch touch screen display, well protected with Dragon-trail glass, the visual experience is said to be good for the user, owing to the 217.7 PPI pixel density giving a clear picture quality.

The NV-45 model is packed with a 1 GB DDR3 RAM and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and a Mali 400 MP2 GPU. Running atop Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, the smartphone supports Dual SIM cards (both micro SIM). The supported networks include - GSM and WCDMA.

A 1650 mAh removable Li-Polymer battery acts as the phone's power house and the overall weight of the body is ~ 140g. At 10.6 mm thickness, the phone is bolder in its looks than most other smartphones launched these days.

This Nexian smartphone features a 5 MP AF primary camera and a 3.2 MP secondary camera for capturing images, selfies and 1080 pixel HD videos.

On the connectivity front, the NV-45 specs speak of WiFi, Bluetooth and microUSB 2.0. The sensors on-board include - G-sensor, Proximit and Light.

The handset comes with a one year warranty on purchase and the accessories inside the package have a 6 month warranty.

With that we come to the end of the topmost specs and features. What are your thoughts about the new Spice's Nexian NV-45 smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest 2-in-1 detachable from Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 recently got a firmware update that is said to fix the stability issues and extensively improve the type cover experience....
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does ititDoit require...
Plasmonics (Study of the interaction between electromagnetic field and free electrons in a metal) has been instrumental in devising new optoelectronic technologies and has immensely improved the performance of photovoltaic...
Facebook announced that every video on its platform will now play on the HTML5 format by default. According to Facebook, adapting to HTML5 suits the large size and complexity of...
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does it require...