Spice Pinnacle Stylus Price In India, Specifications & Features At Glance

Spice Mobiles has launched a new phablet in the Indian market called the Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi550. Though at first the name might misguide you, that is a new kind of stylus. But it really is a phablet. Featuring a 5.5-inch TFT LCD HD (720x1280 pixel) display, the smartphone-cum-tablet comes with the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. Listed online at Saholic for a price in India tag of Rs. 15,499, the latest Pinnacle Stylus is a successor to the series of Pinnacle FHD, Pinnacle Pro and Pinnacle Mi-530. Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor alongside 1GB of RAM, the phablet features 8GB of inbuilt storage which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.

Spice Pinnacle Stylus is a dual-SIM gadget with 3G support on both SIM cards, a feature that is not found on other devices in this segment. It packs a 2500mAh battery (talktime and standby time not specified) and comes with host of sensors like G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor and Gyro sensor. Sporting an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, the Pinnacle Stylus also features a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options on the phablet include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, EDGE, GPRS and 3G.

spice-pinnacle-stylus
Looking at the features, we can say that the Indian competitors to this phone would be - Micromax Canvas 4, Karbonn Titanium S9, Panasonic Pll, XOLO Q1000S and Karbonn S5 Titanium among others. The phone has been price effectively so as to attract the buyers. Let us know what do you think about the new smartphone in Indian market through comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG has just announced that it is ready to start mass producing its first flexible OLED panel for smartphones. LG Display, the company which has always been on top of...
I had asked this question to an ex-army personnel who was our guide at the Golan Heights in Israel. Israel and its neighbouring countries have been in a 'complicated' relationship...
So I spotted the photo of the old Motorola Razr phone and it made me all nostalgic. I bought it when I was working for a software company and it...
hi friends , My friend's sister tried to comitt suicide yesterday because of some bad vulger posts which were posted on Facebook confessions page. She is an innocent girl and...
UltraHaptics is a new type of technology with a potential to create a revolution in the human-computer interfaces. The system allows users to experience and feel the virtual objects on...