Spice Mi300 Android Touch Screen Reviews & Price In India

Spice Mobiles have recently launched the high-end smartphone in Indian market - the Spice Mi300. The phone is Android 2.1 powered and has many interesting features. There's also an introductory offer going on at present.

Let's review this phone and see how it stands up against the competition.

Spice-Mi300

Android 2.1
This phone runs on Google Android 2.1 mobile operating system. What this essentially means is that you get access to tens of thousands of applications available in the app store.

3G & Wi-Fi Connectivity:

A must in today's era. The phone supports superfast 3G connectivity for faster media downloads, video calling and internet surfing. Of course, the phone also has Wi-Fi connectivity to let you surf and check mails at wifi spots on airports, restaurants, college et al.

Advanced Global Positioning System:

This phone has AGPS receiver and lets you navigate at unknown locations. Google maps is the best maps application available in the market and its constantly updated.

Push Mail:

Business users will thank this phone for supporting the Push Mail service. That is the email is pushed to your device as soon as it is arrived in the mailbox. So you will get instantly notified about the new messages in your mailbox.

Multi-Touch Screen:

This phone has a multi-touch screen to let you 'pinch' the phone to zoom in & out of the photographs.

5 MP Camera & HD Video Capture:

The phone's got 5 MP camera that lets your shoot still pictures as well as hi-def videos. I don't have any official word on whether the phone's also got an LED Flash.

3.5 mm Headphones Jack :

The 3.5 mm headphone jack allows you to use your own high end headphones and enjoy music just the way you like it. It’s an audiophile’s dream come true.

Proximity Sensor:
The phone senses it when you put it to your ear and automatically locks the touch screen to avoid accidental call drops.

Price & Verdict: This phone is available at a price of Rs. 16,999/- and for Rs. 9999/- for a limited period as an introductory offer. I think for the introductory price, the phone is a quick grab for android lovers. At the same time, I'd also like you to go through few of the handsets available at a similar price by Micromax:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's take a look at the Spice S-1200 camera that boasts of a 12 mega pixel camera with a CCD sensor. 12 MP Camera with Professional CCD Sensor. This phone...
Spice telecom has launched Full QWERTY Keyboard, QT-56. Let's look at the key features this phone has and whether the phone is worth the price. Spice telecom is foraying into...
please can anyone let me know the popular events going to happen in delhi or western uttar pradesh????? will be very thankful for your help.................
Hey, I just want to suggest this idea! How about having podcast facility on crazyengineers. By creating a podcast, you are not only making CE more enjoyable site, but also...
can anyone explain me about feed back circuits ???