Sony Xperia P will be launched soon in India @ price tag INR. 26000

[​IMG]Sony Xperia P is set to launch @ INR 26K featuring 1GHz dual core, qHD screen (540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches) and 16 GB internal memory. but there will be no microSd slot.

Is it worth ?
I just got Galaxy s2 @ INR 27K.
There is HTC sensation with 1.2 Ghz dual core with qHd coming in INR.23K .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every Android phone looks the same to my eyes. Just the label near the earpiece keeps on changing, everything else just the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hie guys.. 😀 i spell SUCCESS and my name is YASH..!! well i m an Electronics n telecomm student and i hv recently completed my 3rd year.. looking for a...
Hi i am wilson, I would like to do my higher studies in SRM -M.tech -information security and computer forensics. Does anybody have any idea about his course specially in...
I've left out many branches, of course. From your experience, what is the 'conversation value' of various other branches? Tell me and I'll put them in a comic when I...
The VoiCE team, that produces amazing content for our technology blog 'VoiCE' is geographically distributed. It makes it very difficult for us to collaborate. While we mostly engage in talks...
Name:Ferdous Ara Mostofa *Engineering Trade: Computer Science And Engineering Location: Bangladesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: different website and networking related work *Hobbies & Interests:cricket, books, swimming, lawn tennis, photography, drawing,...