Sony Unlimited Music Streaming App Available On iOS

Want to stream 'Sony Music' to iOS devices like iPhone and iPod Touch. Premium subscribers can choose any album or song from our massive catalog, or sit back and enjoy the Music Unlimited service’s wide range of Channels, which adapt to your taste and mood with no annoying ads and no song skip limits.

Get it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have heard that it's pretty good on PS3 and Android tablets. Glad that it is coming to iOS. Will have to test it on the iPad.
    People really wanting to give Sony a chance. If they would combine Music and Video Unlimited into one service they probably would.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Explain critically the statement: "the channel from my VDU to teh computer uses full duplex asynchronous transmission".
Looks like a great community you got here. I’m Darren from Co Armagh in Northern Ireland. I’m an I.T Consultant and have been taking things apart from day one. Once...

Hi!

Hi everyone. I am Vishakh and I an engineering student. Happy to be a part of CE.
Leap 3D motion controls presents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a...
i want to join 1 month embedded sysytems training. Where should i go?