Sony Bravia BX 300 - Technical Features

Sony Bravia BX300 is one of the popular LCD TVs in India. The 32" LCD packs interesting features and technology and claims to redefine your TV viewing. In addition, the new TV design makes it look beautiful even when it's turned off. In a nutshell, the TV offers following features -

* BRAVIA Engineâ„¢ 3
* Intelligent Picture PLUS
* MPEG Noise Reduction
* 24P True Cinemaâ„¢
* USB Playback (Photo/Music/Video)
* BRAVIA Sync

The Bravia Engine is a high definition video processor which optimizes video quality to offer greater contrast, deep colors with amazing clarity and works even when the input signal is SD (standard definition). Intelligent Picture Plus is another technology by Sony which cancels the noise from the input signal and with Intelligent Signal Booster and Picture Optimisation it actually 'cleans up' the resultant output. What you ultimately get is clear and clean picture and noise-free scene.

You can sync BX-300 with multiple devices including startup & shutdown and also use single remote to control all the devices.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Sony Bravia BX 300

The detailed specifications are mentioned below -

Screen Size: 32 (81 cm), 16:9
TV System:     Analog: B/G, D/K, M, I
Colour System:     NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV in only), PAL, PAL60 (AV only), SECAM
Video Signal: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMIâ„¢ / Component), 1080/50p (HDMIâ„¢ / Component), 1080/24p (HDMIâ„¢)

Display Resolution:     WXGA (1366 x 768)
Video Processing:    BRAVIA Engine™ 3
Backlight Module:     CCFL
Live Colour™:     Yes
24P True Cinema™:    Yes
Intelligent Picture:     Intelligent Picture PLUS
MPEG Noise Reduction:     Yes
Viewing Angle: 178°
Screen Format: TV: Full / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom, PC: Normal / Full 1 / Full 2
Picture Mode:     Vivid / Standard / Custom / Game-Standard / Game-Original

Sony Original Surround:     Simulated Surround
Sound Mode: Dynamic / Standard / Clear Voice
Surround Mode:     Cinema / Music / Sports / Game
Stereo System:     NICAM, A2
Audio Output Power: 20W (10W x 2)

BRAVIA Sync: Yes
FM Radio: Yes
Picture Frame Mode: Yes (Also available at FM Radio mode)
Clock:     Yes
Sleep Timer: Yes
On/Off Timer:     Yes
Teletext:     Yes (1000 pages)
PAP (Picture And Picture):     Yes (1 tuner)
PIP (Picture In Picture):     Yes (PC Input)
OSD Language:     English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Russian

Price: Sony Bravia BX 300 costs Rs. 34,900/-.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The supported video formats are: (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS) through USB.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright. How are you connecting your computer to TV?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a HD TV @ 720p resolution. Which means it's not a Full HDTV which supports 1080p resolution. The difference will only be noticeable while watching Blu-Ray movies. Otherwise the picture should look just as awesome. 😀
  • Saipriya ch
    Saipriya ch
    Can i connect my sony bravia b 300 with my anroid phone ?if so how should i connect ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saipriya ch
    Can i connect my sony bravia b 300 with my anroid phone ?if so how should i connect ?
    Chromecast should do the trick.
  • JagdishDamania
    JagdishDamania
    Can I connect my Sony BX300 to my home wifi network to stream internet content.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    JagdishDamania
    Can I connect my Sony BX300 to my home wifi network to stream internet content.
    You'll need to use Chromecast. It does work very well and I'd highly recommend it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X is an affordable and lightweight computer and I'm sure many engineering students would prefer it for their studies. The term 'Netbook' is relatively new to the...
I personally prefer console based games more than PC games simply because of the wide display that we get on HD TVs and the remote controls which offer a better...
Nokia 1616 is an affordable, ultra-low cost mobile from Nokia with anti-scratch screen and dust resistant keypad. Nokia 1616 offers easy to use interface along with compact and ergonomic design....
Confused by the title of this article? One may think that what does building network has to do anything with Piping Design? But the network I am going to talk...
Researchers at the Universities of Cambridge and Edinburgh have developed genetically modified chickens to prevent them from spreading bird flu. The scientists have successfully developed genetically modified (transgenic) chickens that...