Some tips for google junkie pls!!

OK, so I have a round called 'google junkie' in my college fest. We are basically supposed to add a word to the word given to us by the organizer, and search it in google so as to produce minimum search results.
Can anybody tell me how should i select that particular word so that along with the given word it produces minimum search results

P.S. Only Valid dictionary words are allowed

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow, interesting. We once had a similar round, but we had to find the maximum search results.
    Take a list of words and try adding different words to these words and see how it works.

Try using some GRE words and check. I tried, gives minimum search results as you use more difficult GRE words.
    For example:
    Suppose the word given to you is: Agriculture
    So try these: agriculture tacit, agriculture contusion, agriculture gibber, agriculture cavalcade.

Do trial and error; and the GRE words which when added to the given word give you the minimum search results, take a note of these words and memorise them.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Why don't you try oxymoron styles, like slippers are not connected with fan and stuff...
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Why don't you try oxymoron styles, like slippers are not connected with fan and stuff...
    I tried that, it gives surprising results. ๐Ÿ˜
    Slippers fan gives slippers fan - Google Search results.
    Slippers diffident give slippers fan - Google Search results.
    Dancer_Engineer
    I tried that, it gives surprising results. ๐Ÿ˜
    Slippers fan gives slippers fan - Google Search results.
    Slippers diffident give slippers fan - Google Search results.
    Omg!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    slippers pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis gives 7290 results
    slippers floccinaucinihilipilification gives 6160 results
    Hopeless!!! I tried many things... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • lal
    lal
    For all the GRE words you mentioned this thread is the first result ๐Ÿ˜ lol
    lal
    Now the creator has themselves put mud on their face!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    lal
    LOL, I tried that too. ๐Ÿ˜
    Praveen-Kumar
    Now the creator has themselves put mud on their face!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Didn't get this? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Dancer_Engineer
    Didn't get this? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Now whatever combination you put, at least one result would be this page, which the creator created! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing project on CBIR in .net in the first step i am going to extract text description present in the .tiff image files I used ocrtools to extract...
Name: Yogita Gaur Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location: I live in Bhankrota which comes in Jaipur city which comes in Rajasthan state in India . Occupation: student of B.Tech (4th year)...
hello friends, this is Shiv Gopal Yadav Project Associate I.I.T. Kanpur
CEans, We're totally excited and chilled to announce "Absolute Zero" - Engineering Humor @ โˆ’273.15ยฐC : Our weekly comic strip! Why a strip like this? Well, we wanted to take...
Engineering is incomplete without the final year projects. Absolute Zero's comic take on how a typical final year engineering project evolves.