Some improvement in PM

Right now if we want to send PM to the person who is not added in our friend list then we have to check one box if the member is new then he or she can not contact to other person.
So there should be any change? What you think?
Can you remove this please?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The private messages were disabled by default (one has to enable them through profile) to prevent PM bombing. We've had lot of members who would join only to send PMs to other members.

There is another way - leave a visitor message on profile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SIR, BEING A STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. STUDYING IN SEM 2 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WAT IS THE ABSOLUT WORKING OF 6 STROKE ENGINE PLS. HELP ME BY PROVIDING...
can smbdy help me on project😕 Im a 4th yr stu of elecronics & intrumentation. Can a project related to ups be possible
Ok, I have a very basic knowledge of electricity. I have a digital camera that runs on 4 AA batteries and also has a DC input that says 4.3 volts....
I have very basic knowledge of electricity.. I have an electric bike that is powered by 48V of batteries. I wanted to convert the standard filament bulbs with LEDs. From...
😁 Hi!!!!!!! i m varun can u give a type of animated picture like urs which i can upload to my profile