CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@qaisarpk1 • 04 Nov, 2008
i need soltion manual of electronic communication system by kenedy.
plz tell me where from i can download it?
@sriramchandrk • 05 Nov, 2008 Re: solution manual

Let me know on which problem you got struck?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Nov, 2008 • 1 like Re: solution manual

qaisarpk1
plz tell me where from i can download it?
Is it legal to download it for free?
@sriramchandrk • 05 Nov, 2008 Re: solution manual

Usually solution manuals will be for registered Lecturer/Professors and definitely illegal to download.

Thanks & Regards
Sriram
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Nov, 2008 Re: solution manual

I wonder if downloading illegally from the internet is becoming a way of life.
@rajeevs7 • 13 Feb, 2009 Re: solution manual

someone pls upload the following solution manuals:
1. Multirate systems and filter banks -- p.p . vaidyanathan
2. Optical communication networks -- rajiv ramaswmay and sivaranjan
3. Optical communication networks -- john.m.senior
4. Error control and coding - Shu lin

thanks in advance !
@pedram • 06 Feb, 2010 Re: solution manual

I am really i need of solution manual for "Multirate systems and filter banks", can anyone help me please??

thanks
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Feb, 2010 I wonder whether these manuals are supposed to be available for free. I'd rather encourage all of you to post the difficult questions here and solve them together through the forums.
@manoj khanna • 26 Sep, 2011 where to find solutions for electronic communication system by kenedy
@abhinav masal • 23 Jun, 2018

where to find it please someone answer

@Sunita Shinde • 28 Jan, 2019

9.7k views

Related Posts

@ISHAN TOPRE · Jan 22, 2011

Classification 1.Horizontal, Vertical or Inclined Boiler. If the axis of the boiler is horizontal,the boiler is called horizontal, if the axis is vertical, it is called verticalboiler and if the...
25.8k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Jul 21, 2014

Numericals 1. Determine the concentration of electrons and holes in a sample for germanium at 300°K in which concentration of donor atoms is 2*10(14) [raise to power 14] atoms/cm(3) and...
4.8k views

@harmanveer kaur · Sep 9, 2014

As communicated by infy to the placement cell of our college---- Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking 25 minutes 15 questions Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning 35...
22.5k views

@aarthivg · Apr 15, 2012

Today, one of our lecturers asked this question in classroom. It was - What is the magnetic equivalent of ohm's law? I am clueless about the answer to this. Can...
5.1k views

@Vikash gupta · Jul 11, 2016

1. C-DAC (Head Quarters) Pune Rank 1-300 c-dac HQ has been the best from the start. 2. C-DAC Knowledge Park Rank 1-300 I got very positive feedback from my friends...
10.6k views