Zoha
Zoha
Branch Unspecified
28 Jun 2012

Sold to CE

Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project.
I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
28 Jun 2012
Zoha
Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project.
I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
As you can see, no-one's normal here. We all are Crazy Engineers, hungry for crazy ideas and thoughts. We look forward to all of them! Check out our project ideas section.
Zoha

Zoha

Branch Unspecified
29 Jun 2012
Thank you for the support Sir.
Could you tell me how much time must be kept aside for the project ?
29 Jun 2012
Zoha
Thank you for the support Sir.
Could you tell me how much time must be kept aside for the project ?
That depends entirely on the project you're working.
Zoha

Zoha

Branch Unspecified
29 Jun 2012
I have month vacation ..Need to plan wisely...Should I join a course in benefit of the project.
Also preparing for aptitude tests.
29 Jun 2012
This is supposed to be an introduction thread 😀 . It's really difficult to tell whether you should join a course and how much time to dedicate because we don't know anything about your project yet.
Zoha

Zoha

Branch Unspecified
29 Jun 2012
Your right ...I am sorry😖
aarthivg

aarthivg

Branch Unspecified
29 Jun 2012
Welcome to CE Zoha
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
29 Jun 2012
Welcome to CE.
29 Jun 2012
Zoha
Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project. I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
No, Zoha we do not laugh at crazy ideas, only normal people do that. We only laugh at the normal, run-of-the-mill ideas.
Welcome. We are all fellow travellers on the Tech Trek. We help each other as needed and learn along the way.
Dancer_Engineer

Dancer_Engineer

Branch Unspecified
30 Jun 2012
Zoha
Your right ...I am sorry😖
Welcome to CE, Zoha. 😀

Check this section: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/
Let us know about your project, and we will surely help you. 👍

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.