Weill Cornell Medical College Develops To Kill Nicotine Addiction

The new vaccine developed by the researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College will last lifetime and kill your Nicotine, Cigarette addiction. The drug turns your Kidneys into a factory to produce antibodies that clear the Nicotine from your blood before it reaches the brain. The effect will last lifelong with a single dose unlike the current set of drugs that only last few few days.

Further information: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Wish it had been available in1957.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Wish it had been available in1957.
    Totally amazing! I guess this should be tried everywhere in the world!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    smoking
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Does it make sense to ask if CEans will take a pledge to give up smoking?
    I do not know if I can be termed an ex-addict as I gave up the habit 45 years back. Ex-addicts are known to be enthusiastic evangelists out to reform others suffering from the same addiction. This is not the case here.
    At least we can try some gentle persuasion by carrying on the thread with appropriate visuals like this. It is good.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, you could be an inspiration. Not sure if it will really work. Extreme inner desire to give up smoking [at the stage where one has not experienced the ill effects on health ] is the only way to go.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    [at the stage where one has not experienced the ill effects on health ] is the only way to go.
    That is the crux. Before it is too late. Ordinary ash trays were of no use to me. I was using a 5 litre Corning bowl.
    X ray showed rope like blood vessels in the lung. Fortunately, I stopped (three years after this) before things became more serious. The family physician, who took the X ray (an addict himself) died of lung cancer.
    This makes for sober reading:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've just discovered that I love playing the iTunes random radio station and listening to music from all over the world, whenever I'm doing non-brainy work 😀 It works super...
The word technology are evolving around us drastically from 1900's. Within the 100 years, It has shown its development in every corner of India. The term 'technology' may vary from...
Is there any way to use a variation of an Inductive Proximity Switch, so that rather than detect any metal, it would only detect magnetized metal? I'm looking to use...
Amphiphobic - Repelling both oil and water is the remarkable property of this nano material film devloped by researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Darmstadt, Germany. Nothing...
I am going to a camping trip next month and I want to buy a camping light. Convenience and light weight are the most important features , headlamp or penlight,...