Software testing course from SEED Institute

Hi, i have recently finished my final year BTech(Comp Sci and Technology) exams and am awaiting my results. I am planning to do a course in software testing from SEED. Can u give ur suggestions if i should go ahead with it as I found testing an interesting subject during my academic curriculum. Also how good it is to do a course in testing from SEED institute and would it help me in getting a job in a reputed company. Kindly reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    BMerrin
    Can u give ur suggestions if i should go ahead with it as I found testing an interesting subject during my academic curriculum
    If you found it interesting, there's no harm in opting for it as your career. You can make a good and successful career as a software QA engineer.

BMerrin
    Also how good it is to do a course in testing from SEED institute and would it help me in getting a job in a reputed company. Kindly reply
    I personally have good and not so good things about SEED; and you will always get mixed opinions. The best thing to do is to check what all services they offer (like job assistance) and then check their previous placements record.

But keep in mind that you will have to put your own hard work and efforts in making sure that you become an expert in testing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends please send IS code for upvc windows? thanks kp
Hi all, i completed b.tech(e.c.e) this year. I want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs)... which feild is better to choose ..
Spice Digital seems to be on a launching spree of its Stellar series phones. Just last month it launched the Spice Stellar 519 and then the Spice 405 in the...
Google's secretly developing an operating system for the IoT (Internet of Things) called 'Brillo'. You might be wondering why does the world need another operating system from Google when Android...
I'm very much interested in the 'Internet of Things' aka IoT and wondering if there are any startup companies that are actively working in this domain. It's estimated that the...