Social SDKs - What are they? Why are they useful?

what are social sdks ? i never come across this term but i think itz useful

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just like the name suggests, the Social SDK are your tools for turning your smartphone into fully social and viral experiences. I think it is a set of exclusive APIs and social features that give you easy to use features like friend lists, challenges, leaderboards, message boards etc.

For example, Facebook Social SDK - is an open source Java library that allows you to integrate Facebook into your Android application.
    Or there is the Twitter4J - an unofficial Java library for the Twitter API. With Twitter4J, you can easily integrate your Java application with the Twitter service.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    thanx
    Ankita Katdare
    Just like the name suggests, the Social SDK are your tools for turning your smartphone into fully social and viral experiences. I think it is a set of exclusive APIs and social features that give you easy to use features like friend lists, challenges, leaderboards, message boards etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you please clear my doubt...... the use of field winding is to increase or decrease the spreed of the rheoastat ?
The batteries in the modern electronic devices are unable to cope up with the power demands and often die out in few hours. Unfortunately, power points may not be available...
Autonomous cars are soon going to be the future of personal transport but since the technology is still in the nascent stage these innovative cars have to go through years...
Fossil fuels will surely be extinct in the future, we all are aware of that, but what will succeed these gas guzzlers? The question has puzzled many thinkers and while...
Hey Guys, I have observed that Chrome has been acting weird after the latest update. The browser cache function is totally out of order and it does not clear even...