Smuggling iPhones Using Beer Bottles

The smugglers cut the bottle in half, stuffed iPhones in it, and then pushed it close. Creative, eh? Only if they had considered placing less iPhones in a bottle, 'cos the weight of the bottle made the officer suspicious and gave away the smugglers!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon this awesome video that shows chemistry at work. The video is really cool. Can the Chemical engineers here tell us some more information about the chemicals used...
Summer training in hp is being organised. Details are available on hpesindia.com I wanted to know if anyone joined summer training by hp in 2011? Please share your experience! 😀
Hi CEans , Pleasure meeting you guys in this Forum . I am Vignesh Raghavendran from Chennai . I am working as Senior Associate Engineer . My hobbies include reading...
Hi , Anybody plz post correct code for "LCD interface with ATMEGA32" ??waiting for the reply ..
Hello CE'ans 😀 I was wondering, is there any way by which, we can find for copied Articles? For eg: We are having any paper-presentation competition in college, and we...